Partner with Customer and collaborate through the entire implementation cycle as the advocate for customers.
The role entails the following three distinct - phases- in cycles: Learn, Spec, Deliver.
- Learn: Spend time learning about customer problems and available products and technologies that are relevant to these problems.
- Spec: Convert the learning into a customer requirement by creating exhaustive, prescriptive and succinct specification documents which will serve as the defining documents for what functionalities the product will deliver and how the product will solve the customer problem using the data gathered internally and externally.
- Deliver: Track the implementation progress, assess and reinforce quality, validate the customer solution and data accuracy, refine the specifications based on early customer input and finally deliver the implementation on time as per the specifications laid out.
During all three phases, a key requirement for the PM is to be able to constantly convince and evangelize to peers, management and the development team about the right things to do, by bringing in the customer perspective and being the customer advocate at all times.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Overall 5+ years experiences which comprises as
- Proven track record of shipping secure, high quality development/implementation through all phases of the development cycle in a high-volume or critical production environment using Software Development Lifecycle Methodology (SDLC) or agile methodology
- Strong development experience which includes hands-on T-SQL, Optimized Query writing, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting & development experience
- Strong understanding of data modeling, pros and cons and best practices
- Hands-on BI /Data warehousing design & development experience
- Strong analytical, Debugging/troubleshooting experience
- Ability to evaluate design approaches (complexity, performance, high-availability, scalability, durability) and make recommendation for implementation
- Proven track record of leading, mentoring, coaching junior members
Required qualifications & competencies
- Strong passion for technology
- Breadth & Depth of technical knowledge especially Database, Data warehousing, BI, Analytics
Project Management Skills
- Team Management, Mentoring & Leading Skills (Includes Appraisal & Coaching Juniors)
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation - to peers, executives, cross culture)
- Intense customer empathy
- Razor sharp focus on execution and delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence without authority
Nice to have Skills
- Customer/Client facing experience
- Knowledge of any domain Eg. Healthcare, Finance, Sales/CRM
- Knowledge on Analytics/Statistical model building, R Language
- Knowledge on Java, APIs, Big Data
Should Have Total work experience of 4+ years(4 - 6 years).At least 2 years in integration space.Should have worked on Jboss ESB/jBPM/Drools/Fuse.Good understanding of architectural components of Jboss SOA suite.
- Knowledge of integration/fundamentals of Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).
- Proficient in web services/role Web services play within an SOA.
- Familiar with standards such as WSDL,SOAP,XML and Web services for Java Platform,Enterprise Edition.
- Understanding of the Eclipse development environment.Basic knowledge of Java programming.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise information system related to the application adapters(e.g.,SAP).Basic knowledge of Apache Ant.
- Must to Have Skill : JBoss ESB/jBPM/Mule.
- 5 - 6 Years' experience in .NET / ASP. NET based application development.
- Must have hands on experience in ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT, REST ,MVC.
- Good experience in application designing and development using .Net technologies.
- Working Knowledge in HR and Talent management system.
- One year experience designing, developing and implementing web and pc based enterprise software applications.
- Functional competencies in a wide variety of areas such as databases, reporting tools, and web development.
- Personal competencies in integrity, flexibility/adaptability, stress management, judgment/problem solving, analysis/problem assessment and judgment/problem solving.
- Skills in the following areas: SQL Server, ASP. Net, C#, Visual Studio, OO Programming.
- Experience in programming Java / J2ee.
- Good Analytical and Programming skills.
- Excellent in communication, Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Analyze functional requirements and produce conceptual design for the application development.
- Develop accurate and efficient enterprise level application programs according to specifications.
- Manage own application development timelines and project deliverable
- Provide development & technical support
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least a 2nd Class Upper (or equivalent) Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university.
- Preferably skill(s): Servlet, WebSphere, Hibernate, Spring, DB2, Oracle, Web services, XML.
- Optional skill(s): .NET, ASP
- Experience in entreprise web-based application development using Servlet, JSP, JavaBeans.
- Required language(s): English
- Preferred language(s): Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fresh graduate with outstanding university result and experience in Java development are encouraged to apply.
- Malaysian citizen only.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
Develop and execute coding for software modules, based on clients/customer requirements.Identify and solve any software or hardware related problems upon configuration/troubleshooting.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Posses own transport to be able to commute within Klang Valley.
- Interested in learning and using the latest technologies.
- Able to interact and develop a rapport with clients.
- Able to speak and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- Able to work in a team / flexible working hours.
- Salary: RM 1 400 per month
- Job Type: Executive
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Experience Level: < 1 year | 1-3 years
- Category: Sales | Marketing/PR/Designers | IT (Technology)
- Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Wangsa Maju)
We’re looking for disciplined, motivated candidates who are willing to learn, work hard, and who possess a Degree/Diploma in any related field. Seeking an intern who are looking for an opportunity to shine to cope with our expansion in Malaysia also able to learn all aspects of Business Operations.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in klang vally
- We offer attractive remuneration with performance incentives. Top performer may be offered full time employment and given overseas assignment for valuable regional experience